Friday, August 17, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys willow blades piece of fragmentation. His account and shoved crack open

One looked surprised Liu wind, I smiled and nodded his head and said: Here, I reverse the knife handle, handed Liu duct: cheap nfl stunned, Liu wind took the surprise of the Lancet, looked at me and looked confused, do not know that I want him to do.
Gently Abduction from the sleeves, cross the white right arm outstretched, faint: Liu wind cheap nfl surprised a moment, look uncertain looked at me and said: Proudly nodded and quietly said: After listening to my words, Liu Feng, a fierce bite, and shoved it raised the hands of the willow blades, the next moment. Sharp willow blades in a white, fierce towards my arm fell down.
Muffled bang, willow blades fierce cut on my arm, cheap nfl a bomb,cheap nfl jerseys, willow blades are strong elastic and shoved it bounce back!
Fierce Pianguo Tou Liu wind stunned to see a white flash in the past from the cephalic, if not flash at the moment ... that split willow blades on his head, think of what I wanted to be strong enough to unspeakable rebound, Liu wind shock could not help out in a cold sweat, if not his flash, and now he is already a dead man.
Willow blades fierce in order to Jingmang looked Liu wind funny one, I raised his right hand and shoved the air, smoke, flying out of ten meters, deep into the wall again, back to my hands .
Turned the handle, my knife again to the DPRK Liu wind delivery in the past, a light: all OK, I promise not bar does not flash! Silently took the blades, and Liu Fengsi cable can be regarded as the martial arts masters, carefully judged, and immediately found a position, according to this angle of attack, then from here, is definitely not the bomb to their!
Liu wind fierce with both hands the hilt, his hands waved, suddenly sweep towards the cold Mo's throat for the past, the body to go with the knife, so that, even if the rebound, they can not bomb to his body!
Loud noise is deafening, Liu wind only feel the hands of startled, intense pain, willow blades piece of fragmentation. His account and shoved crack open, dripping with blood!
Facing the industry curtain, a time ... all shocked,authentic nfl jerseys, we see very clearly, just a stab wound to accurately hit the cold Mo's throat, but the result is so fragile, so even strong, simply angels general
Patted the debris of the Gang iron collar, the calm and said: naturally have nothing to say! Paused, I coldly said:

No comments:

Post a Comment